Tuesday 8 March 2011

Struck by The Moment. . .

I sit silently within my universe
and my universe
sits silently
within me.

I am bathed in golden light
passing, as moments do
a thread in the garment of my life
woven with sound, and with meaning.

Strengthened by my beating heart
Strengthened by the ticking clock
Strengthened by my realisation
of my place in it all.

I am everything
I am nothing.

I am bathed in golden light
. . . struck by the moment.


I am looking through some of my oldest writing and decided to revisit a few pieces.

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Absolutely wonderful ... just wonderful!

Susannah said...

Thanks Deborah, this is a really old one. :-)

Unknown said...

you should have stopped at the first stanza! the impact would have been totally different! :)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

This is so beautiful, and rather mystical. Lovely, Susannah!

Nevine Sultan said...

A sweet and serene read, Susannah. Just what I needed, right now. Thank you.

Nevine

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful - it reads like a meditation, stilling me as I contemplate my day's schedule. I love those golden light moments.

Elizabeth said...

It read like a meditation to me as well. A moment of stillness and awareness. Wonderful,

Elizabeth

Rajesh said...

The first four lines are itself worth a million lines! Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...